Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://palapabeachresort.com website (the “Service”) operated by Palapa Beach Resort (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. This Terms & Conditions agreement is licensed by Palapa Beach Resort.
Palapa Beach Resort states the following:
- We are not responsible for acts or omissions performed by any person or party other than Palapa Beach Resort or its employees
- All the photographic content displayed on our website are for representative means and do not guarantee that upon your arrival to the destination, everything will be exactly as portrayed.
- Palapa Beach Resort reserves the right to refuse a/o limit any person, whether he/she is a customer or not when deemed necessary.
- Palapa Beach Resort reserves the right to deny the service if the passenger is intoxicated and/or under the effects of any drug/chemical substance.
Price, Payment and voucher issue
Price quotations are subject to change without previous notice. If for any reason the price quoted is not correct, the team of Palapa Beach Resort will contact you for authorization. Tips/gratuities, services not described in the product’s description and all other purchases of a personal nature are not included.
All rentals or any services provided by Palapa Beach Resort must be pre-paid unless otherwise stated. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express cards. Secure Payments will be processed by PayPal.com a/o Stripe.com. You will be charged in USD at the conversion’s rate applicable on the date of your booking.
c) Voucher issue
After payment, Palapa Beach Resort will send a confirmation/voucher by e-mail: this voucher has to be printed or have an e-copy of such voucher, as proof of purchase and will be presented to the service provider.
All information regarding the travelers should be correctly given at the time of booking.
All requests for modifications/amendments must be sent by email to Palapa Beach Resort
We cannot be held responsible for any problem that may occur if you don’t receive or read carefully your confirmation/voucher.
We will not be responsible for any incorrect or incomplete information that may be provided by the client at the time of booking that can lead to problems when performing the service requested.
In case of changes/modifications after booking.
- We will not be responsible for any changes that have not been made as well as confirmed via email by at least a 24-hour notice. This will apply to any changes made to.
Cancellations, refunds, and procedure to cancel a booking
- Full reimbursement will not apply in the case of delay, cancellation, interruption or reschedule of a service by Palapa Beach Resort by any reason including (such as, but not limited to, weather or climate conditions and phenomena, hurricanes, earthquakes), inconveniences which may occur either by reason of defect, or as acts of government or other civil authorities (war, civil disturbances, strikes, etc.) or from any cause beyond Palapa Beach Resort control. Full reimbursement will not apply if the passengers violate any of the statements in the “Terms and Conditions”.
- b) Cancellation fee / refund
Except otherwise stated, any rental canceled without due notice are subjected to a cancellation fee according to the following scale:
One night fee for cancellation done up to one month in advance.
50% of reservation charge for no show
- c) Procedure
Full cancellation of services previously confirmed by Palapa Beach Resort must be followed by a confirmation of cancellation from Palapa Beach Resort. We will not be responsible for any cancellation not confirmed back to you and might debit the relative no-show charges.
– Each customer has to check he/she has the appropriate documents for his/her journey especially (but without limitation) if he/she booked transfers or any transportation service including flight or visit of a country different from the country of departure. He/she has to own a passport (with visa if necessary) or a valid ID card. No refund will be granted in the case of lack or loss of ID documents.
– Smoking inside the rooms is strictly forbidden.
Any booking made with Palapa Beach Resort will be governed by and subject to the Terms & Conditions. No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of Palapa Beach Resort.
Copyright © 2010 – 2017 La Palapa NV. All rights reserved.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Palapa Beach Resort.
Palapa Beach Resort has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Palapa Beach Resort shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Curaçao, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.